Wednesday 30 December 2015

Bullet Journal System

Hello Again,

So as you can see i have made a few changes to the Blog and also my You Tube channel.
I have been away for a while but have decided its time to come back with a fresh new look for 2016.

Things have changed in my household. The boys are a whole year older, James is now at school, we are in the middle of planning our wedding in April and the next step we are working towards is buying a house. Its all exciting over here. So how do i keep things organised i hear you say. Well if you watched any of my last you tube videos you will see how i fell in love with planning. Everything in one place, i could keep track of dates, cleaning, appointments and so on.

This year i am starting something new. i was introduced to the world of the bullet journal and fell in love. It is a very simple but effective way of planning and keeping organised, it also give you the freedom to put in and track whatever you want unlike the more conventional planners. So after man hours of searching other Blogs, Instagram and Pintrest i decided this was for me and went out and bought my own Notebook and put pen to paper.

So here is my 2016 setup:

The Key is very Simple and is taped to the inside of the cover so i can flip it out and see it no matter what page I'm on.
The index is where you keep track of where everything is inside the journal

2016 Goals, some pages are not yet full as i want to write as i go.


 I'm so in love with this cleaning track, i wish i could say it was something i came up with, however its an idea borrowed by a fellow journaller.
 January monthly page which is split into three sections plus a place i can jot down ideas or notes

There are a few more private pages in there too. I am looking forward to trying this system out and adding more to it, I'm thinking it needs some colour!!

Id love to know if any of you use this system or anything similar.

Tara xx


No comments:

Post a Comment